Here I have gathered Amiga projects I have worked on. Some are still pretty active in 2017-2020 damn!
- Amoric - an old Oric emulator for the old Amiga machine. Completely useless now. Link broken!!
- WHDLoad install slaves - little "drivers" to make old Amiga games run on modern amigas and WinUAE.
- SuperCars 2 AGA: hacked version of Supercars 2 with more in-game colors & better screens v0.85
- JOTDStartup (AKA JST): Runs JST & WHDload slaves, Kickstart 1.3/CDTV/Whdload v16 compatible, joypad=>keys remap. V7.1 Github
- CD32Load: Runs WHDload slaves (some AGA too!) from CD on a CD32 / from IDE-HD on an unexpanded A1200/A600 (1 or 2MB) and remaps keys on joypad. V0.48 (can play CD-audio on some games) Github
Don't feel compelled to do it as I've got a full-time job and maybe I'm making more money than you
but would be appreciated anyway :)